A day in the life...

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Raven sleeping

It was about 10:00 p.m. and Summer and I were sitting in the living room watching television. As usual, Raven kept getting out of bed when she was supposed to be sleeping. Summer got up once and had to get her a stuffed animal to sleep with. I got up once and had to take her potty. Then, Raven was in her room yelling "MOM". Summer asked what she wanted but Raven just kept yelling "MOM". Neither of us went back and checked on her. Eventually, Raven quit yelling for mom and it got pretty quiet back there. Summer went to bed about 10:50. At about 11:00 I went back to her room to shut her door. I was surprised with what I found. I went and woke up Summer so she could come see. I grabbed my camera so everyone else could see what we saw.



2 Comments:

Blogger jill said...

poor little thing. can't she have a bed? a blankie? a toy to night-night with? talk about tough love! maybe she needs to come go night-night w/ memaw! ;)

6:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bring her on down to Okmulgee! I'd stay up all night with her!

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home