A day in the life...

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

The Budding Photographer!!!

Well, Raven has found her calling in life, and at the age of 3, too!!! She's decided that she wants to be a photographer!!! I'm not sure if that's in her free time from being a doctor, or if she's not going to be a doctor anymore! Who knows with that one? Maybe she could do both!!!


Make sure you leave her comments remarking on her awesome talent!!! In case you were wondering, we read all of the comments to her and tell her who they're from. We've called some of you when you left comments so that she could actually talk to you, but she does get the comments!!!

This is Daddy, and part of Raven's fingers!!!

This is Cody, but when you look at it from the picture of Kyle, I'm not sure how she still knew this one was Cody later. But she's right, it is.

These are Stormy's feet... Who knows?

This is most of Teresa (all but the face) and most of Stormy, too!!!
And this one is of Kyle, Summer's other cousin. Compare this one to the one of Cody, up above! But Raven knows who each one of them is!!!


This is Teresa's cell phone... Isn't it cool? Raven obviously thought so!

Riahna by Raven... Riahna had just got done eating cereal, so her face is a mess, but Raven wanted a picture of it anyways, so here it is!


This is Raven's toy. She wanted everyone to see her pounding hammer toy. She wanted to take a picture of her hammer, but couldn't find it.

This is Mommy's necklace. YAY!


I really do like this picture... I think it's a pretty good one of a pretty messy Riahna. I just wish she had been smiling, but oh well.


And this is Raven's red rocking chair at Papa's house.


This is Riahna's box of cereal, which is what she had been eating earlier...


Posted by Picasa

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

raven: what awesome pics. you do have a good eye for the best angle for the pic. can't wait for the next posting of your work.
grandpa jerry

6:53 AM  
Blogger jill said...

raven -- these are fantastic! memaw is really proud of what a good photographer you are. you are getting really good at handling the camera, too. you're just such a big girl!!! memaw loves you SO much!!

11:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Raven, your pictures are fabulous! I look forward to more pictures from you. I hope to see you this weekend. Maybe I can bring Jeff and Grandma Friel over to see you if your not busy. Kiss little sister for me and say hello to Mom and Dad....Joleen

8:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

howdy howdy i just wanted to stop on here and make on comment on how good of a photographer my neice is and how cute the pictures that she takes are. you are already better then mommy on taking pictures.
uncle scott

love you raven

2:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Raven- I love your pics! -Aunt Kristy

Sum- your daughter has mad photography skills.

1:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow Raven, you are quite the photographer. Maybe you can take some more pictures next time you come visit!!
Grandpa Scott

2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home