Woo-Hoo!!! 7 Pounds, FINALLY!!!!
Wednesday, May 31st - Baby's First Doctor's Appointment!
So, we had a doctor's appointment and.... Riahna finally weighs 7 pounds!!! That's right! Our 4 week old baby weighs typical birth weight!!! Well, the doctor says the average baby weighs between 7.5 and 8.5 pounds, so she's nearly to a good birth weight! How funny! I don't think her weight gain is going to be a problem for long... or maybe what I mean is more that the difficulty gaining weight won't be the problem. The problem may be in keeping the weight off!
Oh, and after we finally broke down and ordered a case of formula (you know, the expensive $76 for a case that last 10 days!), the doctor took her off that formula! Yup, we haven't even gotten the case of formula yet, and now we don't need! Kinda chaps my butt, but oh well. I'll get over it! At least now we can go get WIC!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home