A day in the life...

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Riahna's First Laugh... REALLY!!!

So, last nite, Raven went to Cody's baseball game with Kirk and Teresa, which left Lucas and I home with the baby... We treat it like a date, so we made steak, corn on the cob, and garlic mashed potatoes (yeah, no mac and cheese for him this time!!!), and we watched a movie we had rented, Walk the Line. Great movie, if you haven't seen it! After the movie was over, we were watching TV and just hanging out, waiting on Raven to get home!

As we were waiting and watching, I was feeding the baby. She wasn't really serious about eating, but she was just playing around with the bottle. I quit feeding her and sat her up in my lap to talk to her. She was being so good, and she was really smiley, so I said in a singsong voice "You're so happy! This is when Mommy wants 5 more of you!!!" She looked at me and smiled so big and goofy and makes this noise like "HAH!" It sounded so much like a laugh that Lucas and I both did a double-take and spent the next 20 min or so trying to get her to keep making the noise. It was really funny!!!

So, she's working on the laugh, now! Next thing I know, she's going to be talking and walking around.... CRAZY!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know! I was looking through some old halloween party pictures, on Raven's first halloween as a pumpkin with her hat on her butt! It goes so quickly.

Love you Raven!

-Aunt Kristy

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home