Rainy Day in Pitt
But little Raven's gonna play!
Well, Thursday here in Pitt, it poured for a while... Then it slowed down and stayed a steady shower for a couple more hours. Raven wanted to be outside so bad that I said, "You can go outside, but you'll have to play in the rain!" She loved that idea, so she put her clothes on and went out. Her shirt is blue and her shorts are faded denim. She was so wet that everything looked black. When she came inside, she dripped a big puddle on the floor. But she had fun.
I was trying to get some good pics, but I was holding Riahna and didn't want to get out in the rain with her. And Raven wouldn't really cooperate with me much!
Here is Raven's side of the story!
jj j utit359rt0t4ti0it09itti59ii9it00i3tiw5iti5993t59 9 999999mmmmnm ;) :) :P
.




4 Comments:
Those pictures are just too cute. I miss my girls. I love you Raven and Riahna. Hugs and kisses XOXOXOXOXO
Patti
Well, your girls miss you, too. Raven was taking about you a couple days ago... I have a funny story to tell you, but I prolly shouldn't post it on here!!! Call us!!! - Summer
Adorable pics! I miss you all so much! -Kristy
i like raven's version of the story better -- it's more believable!
love, memaw
Post a Comment
<< Home