There's a.... WHAT???!!!!
At Raven's dance class, every week the kids get a bead to string on a necklace. At the end of the year, the necklace shows how often they were there...
We were in the car after dance, when suddenly Raven started screaming and crying while pointing vaguely up towards her face. When we could understand what she was screaming, we freaked out, too!
Here's what we heard - "MY BEAD IS STUCK! MY BEAD IS IN MY NOSE! I CAN'T GET MY BEAD OUT!!! HELP!!!!"
So, apparently, she just decided that maybe this bead will feel good if I stick it up my nose! We freaked out at first, until she blew her nose and snot/boogers/bead came flying out! Then we just laughed at made fun of her! It was pretty funny!


2 Comments:
LOL That's all I have to say about that one. Love, Aunt Kristy
raven you silly little girl. love grandpa jerry
Post a Comment
<< Home