Wow! A whole month? Uh-Oh! Sorry!!!
Ok, I knew it had been a while since we'd posted on the blog, but I didn't realize it had been over a month! So, sorry to those of you who had to go without your Warren fix for so long!!! LOL!
Not much has gone on here... Just little things... The girls are great, though! Things are never dull with them around! This morning, Riahna (who is super sneaky and devilish, if you don't know!) took Raven's cup and poured all of the juice into her own cup! It was really a lot smarter than taking the time to drink Raven's out of that cup, cause she prolly would have gotten caught, and then potentially beat up for it... So, she just poured it all into her own cup to drink at her leisure! Then, when Raven found out Riahna had her juice, Raven got right up in her face and growled "everything is not always yours!" and then head-butted (well, bumped really) her. Daddy saw that, so Raven had to say she was sorry for growling at and bumping riahna. Riahna had to say she was sorry for stealing Raven's juice. Raven got more juice in her own cup and now everyone is friends again! They really are tight for being siblings! Best friends, really! Until a minor little clash brings them to blows, and then they apologize and move on as friends! LOL!
Riahna has started potty training, too. It's going ok... She's pretty much beat us at our own game. This is how it goes -- Riahna has to potty... We run to potty... She squeezes out 3 drops... She holds out her hand and demands her "suh-ser" (sucker) for her potty treat! hmmm... So, she outsmarted us! But, we've kind of outsmarted her, too! She's using the toilet on a fairly regular basis, so we can't ask for much more than that!
Raven is doing pretty well, too! She loves school again (she went through a phase over christmas break where she hated school and was never going back!). She's having a couple little issues at school though! First of all, right at the beginning of january when school started back up, she beat up her boyfriend. He wasn't listening, so she grabbed him by the shoulders and pinched while telling him to mind Miss Lori, and he kinda grew a pair and decided she would NOT talk to him like that... So, he hit her... Oooh, big mistake... So, she wailed on him for a minute, until Miss Lori could separate them! And then... Neither one of them would tattle on the other, so they both got to sit in time out, in different rooms, for 5 minutes! And they got in trouble when they got home, too! The second issue is really just like the first issue, I guess... She's a little bossy! She just wants everyone to be minding the rules, and if they aren't, then she'll fix it! LOL!!!
Lucas and I are doing good, too! Lucas still really likes his new job! It's not so new anymore, but he really likes it! He gets along great with his boss, Larry. In fact, I would go as far as to say that he's got himself a new best friend. They work together all day, then they've been out a few times after work, too! And nothing new with me really, either! I've got a new hair color... It's red! Really red! Kind of a coppery color... But it's really pretty and it works for me... for now! And I've got a ton of compliments on it, too!
OH, Lucas and I did get to go out without the kids on Friday... We went to Buffalo Run Casino and saw Gary Allan... For those of you who know me pretty well, you know I'm totally in love and was ecstatic to go see my idol! And for those of you who know Lucas, he was really only there to humor me! LOL! But it was a good time. Great concert, great music, great man! Of course I meant Lucas there! Come on! LOL!!!! It was nice to get out without the kids and do something just for us! Oh, and we even got to sleep in until 10am the next day! YAY!!!
Ok, next post I promise pictures!!! Love you all!


3 Comments:
even though i knew these things already, it's great that things are going so good for you all. love you!!! memaw
That wasn't even half of how busy I have been the past couple of weeks! I have even had two doctors appointments...etc, etc, etc. Sounds like you have been super busy as well! I don't think it is going to slow down for another two weeks either~
~Robyn
Um...I take it is going to be another whole month before you post again?
Post a Comment
<< Home