A day in the life...

Friday, November 16, 2007

Raven dancing

So blogger just started this new "post a video" thing... I just wanted to check it out at some time, but Memaw took this really great video of Raven dancing "like the black guys", so I thought I would use this! Lucas and I have been wondering where on earth she got that, but then we saw an ad for a new phone with 2 black guys dancing like this... We laughed when we saw the ad, cause she really has the moves down pretty close!

And if you can't hear it, she stops to point and yells "There's the ice cream truck over there!"

3 Comments:

Blogger jill said...

love the dancing, raven. you're doing so good in dance. i can't wait until your next dance recital so we can see your performing on stage again.

keep on practicing so you'll keep getting better!

12:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

raven what a wonderful dance. can't wait for recital time. love grandpa jerry

10:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh how cute~Robyn

6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home