A day in the life...

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Another Funny Story

As most of you all know, when Lucas and I both work, the girls get to go to my mom, aunt and uncle, or gramma. I'm only supposed to work on Fridays, but I got called in to work Monday afternoon and all day Tuesday. While Raven stayed with Memaw (Jill) that day, she was lots of help doing chores... Until she had an "accident".

She was helping unload the dishwasher, and she dropped a bowl and it hit the tile and shattered. Memaw wasn't mad, but Raven was pretty upset. She was telling Memaw how it happened, cause Memaw had her back turned... So, this is the story according to Raven!

"I was just getting the bowl out of there [points to dishwasher] and I was bringing it to you and I dropped it and it broke and I was carrying it on my head!"

Apparently, she thought she could carry it on her head while she walked 5 feet to Memaw and hand it to her. NOT! So, Raven broke her first of many dishes, I'm sure!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home