A day in the life...

Saturday, July 14, 2007

School's out for summer.....

So, I finished my class yesterday! That means that I'm done for the summer! I took Linguistics in June and I took Advanced Methods and Materials for ESOL (A's in both!!!).

We've also taken the girls to a wading pool here in town a couple of times. I'll take pics for you all next time. The pool is just adorable... It starts in at 0 depth, and then goes to about 2.5 feet or so. It's at Raven's chest in the deep end, and at Riahna's waist in the middle... Both the girls just love it! Raven likes to hang out and "swim" in the deep end, but Riahna likes to be a wallflower and hang right by where mama's dipping her feet. There's also a little play area with sprayer things. There are the little posts that come out of the ground about 6 inches and spray water out of the painted eyes, there's a fire hydrant that sprays a shower out of it, and there's a big bar you walk under that just sprays a curtain of water! That's where Riahna really liked to play... Raven only went there to get a drink out of the fire hydrant!

Ok, next time we go to the pool, I'll get pics of it! Too cute!

1 Comments:

Blogger jill said...

can't wait to go w/ you!

3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home