Quick and Painless Update
Lucas - work and play this summer -- no school for him!
Summer - school and play this summer -- no work for her!
Raven - 2 Bible schools, dance class, and play this summer!
Riahna - play this summer!
AND THE BIG NEWS!!!!!
I passed my certification tests... I passed my content test with a 684 and I had to make at least 600... I don't remember my other score for my PLT, but I got a 'Letter of Excellence' in the mail the next day for it! YAY!!!
And our other big news -- As soon as possible, probably before some of you even read this, we're getting a portable dishwasher! DOUBLE YAY!!!! Now, I'll have time to do more posting instead of washing dishes! Yeah, right!


6 Comments:
Summer,
Congrats on your certification!!
Miss you all,
Andrea
PS - Tell the girls I love them!
Congratulations Summer...from both; certification and diswasher! especially for dishwasher... ;)
<3'Maija
uh-hum, not to sound like the wicked witch . . . but i'm not sure summer has spent a lot of time on the dirty dishes. maybe i'm wrong, but when it comes to job division, she seems to do whatever possible to get "the other job" rather than the dish duty!
love you anyway and totally understand!
i was told you already had a lucas brand dishwasher. from ????????
I knew you would pass with flying colors. Glad that all four of you all have time for play. Now there are no excuses for dishes in the oven!!!!!!!!
Congrats! I knew you could do it!- Aunt Kristy
Post a Comment
<< Home