A day in the life...

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

My Family

I'm posting about this because everyone that reads this is either family or/and friends...

Last week, one of my younger cousins, Kailey, was diagnosed with leukemia. I'm hoping that everyone who reads this will keep her in your prayers. She started chemotherapy shortly after the diagnosis. She knows that she'll lose her hair, so she cut it off before it fell out. She gave it to Locks of Love to help other kids! Here's her picture after her haircut....



And for those of you who don't know, all of my hair (about 16 inches) is going to Locks of Love on Saturday... I wanted to graduate with long hair, but after that it's gone. Someone else needs it more than I do! And I'm tired of hearing Lucas gripe about me shedding! But if you were wondering, NO, Raven is not cutting ANY of her hair!!! Not yet, anyways, much to Lucas' displeasure!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home