A day in the life...

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

School Started Already!

Well, school has started for Lucas and I already. It seems like it will be a fairly easy semester! I have 3 classes, 2 of which I've already taken for undergrad credit from the same teachers. One of those teachers even gave me the option to not come to class and just write a paper! I'm going to class, though, because I really felt like it would help me out more that way!

And between our schedules, we only need a sitter on Monday mornings and on Tuesday evenings! Wednesday and Friday Lucas will be home with the kids and the Tuesday and Thursday I'll be home with the kids. Uncle Scott will get to pick Raven up every Monday from preschool, after that starts!

So, everyone wish us luck and lets all hope we can keep this semester as easy as possible!

PS - Lucas found out today that he will graduate in December with his master's, so yay!!! Time for him to go out into the work force world and get a real job!!! Fun Fun Fun!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger jill said...

congratulations to all of you -- for school starting, for lucas graduating, for preschool starting, for uncle scott getting to pick raven up and everything that is wonderful in your lives!

i can't wait to go to dance class and see raven dance and do hip-hop!

1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home