A day in the life...

Sunday, April 22, 2007

First Time Flyers!!!

Well, today we got out the kites... I'm not sure who they were for... When we bought them, I thought that they were for Raven and Riahna, but Lucas has been the one asking to get them out today, so now I'm not so sure!!! They had them out before we even went to church, then as soon as we got to Memaw's after church, and then as soon as Raven was up from her nap with our little neighbor, Jaycie! The last time, we took them over to an empty lot by our house, so there was a lot of open room for the kites to nose dive, or fly! The girls loved it!


This is Raven and Daddy flying the Shrek kite outside after church. We had just gotten to Memaw's house and we were waiting on some dinner, so this is what Raven and Daddy did to kill some time. Raven really enjoyed it! And was a big kite-flyer helper, too, I'm sure! You'll have to ask Lucas all about it!



This is Daddy having kite trouble... I've heard Raven talking all about Daddy and not getting it up today... Mandy, Jaycie's mommy, couldn't just ignore that one! Instead, she had to laugh so hard she forgot to control her kite, which caused her kite to dive bomb the little girls!


This is Raven being an awesome kite helper!





This is Raven laughing at Riahna, screaming "No, Sissy, you can't come help! Stay up there!" Riahna was on the porch yelling for Raven and getting mad that she couldn't get down in the grass in her church clothes to help fly the kite!!!



Posted by Picasa

And this is what Mommy and Sissy do when there's kite flying going on! I really liked this picture. There was another one of us and my mom, but for some reason I can't get that one to appear on my screen, so I'll have to load it later.
Posted by Picasa

Tomorrow, if I get a minute, I'm going to try to load the pics of the little girls flying the kites (it was really Daddy and Mandy!). I got some really good pics of it!

Update - Tonite, in the bathtub, Riahna was throwing a little temper tantrum and hit her face on the bathtub. It chipped a small triangle off of both of her front teeth... I guess that means she'll just look more like her sister! And, of course, she didn't learn a lesson, because just 20 minutes later she was throwing another fit on the carpet, smashing her face on the floor!


Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger jill said...

raven is such a good kite-flyer and daddy is really a good helper -- or something like that. it was easy to see that riahna wanted to be out there where the action was, too!

we just love having you guys come out!!! just brightens our days!

1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home