A day in the life...

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Cap

Ok, so this is my cap for graduation... I'm pretty proud of it! I think that it's cute and (mostly) unique! Marla's cap will look a lot like it, but she did hers slightly different than mine. Her apple isn't colored in like mine and her letters are lined up differently. I like the letters on hers so much better than the letters on my own!
We put PSU on the caps because of the school and then we also put FCS for "Family and Consumer Sciences" and the apple for education. I really wanted to put the split face gorilla on there, but we thought that sounded too hard and intense. Then I figured out a really easy way to get it on there (which I'm not sharing), so for my Master's graduation, I'm putting a big split face gorilla on the top of my cap, with the words PSU and ESOL.
My advisor really liked the ideas we were talking about putting on our cap, so she sent one home with me for me to decorate for her! Hers will look just like mine! This is another picture of mine, just so you can see it in better light!

2 Comments:

Blogger jill said...

definitely unique!

12:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

its u...........jerry

9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home