So I was going to pick marlee because it made me think of my name. sometimes my brother calls me that. but, i don't know that i really like it. so i didn't pick it in the end. I do like though, how you pick names that no one else in their class at school will have. It's nice to be an individual. and you don't have to worry about who the teacher is talking to. like your mom, she'll be perfect and fit her name perfectly.
Rain Wray (Ron Wray, Mark Wray,Maureen Wray, you know the rest) I know you were going for the "M" word. Just liked the roll of it. Also Rayne for spelling??????
Well, we're a (mostly) normal, young family. There are 2 college members in our family and 3 beautiful little girls. We live in Southeast Kansas, but we try to travel around a little bit.
6 Comments:
ok, i voted -- but now i'm commenting too. i like the first name best, but i like the "maya" spelling for the middle name better.
whatever, i'll think she's perfect!
So I was going to pick marlee because it made me think of my name. sometimes my brother calls me that. but, i don't know that i really like it. so i didn't pick it in the end. I do like though, how you pick names that no one else in their class at school will have. It's nice to be an individual. and you don't have to worry about who the teacher is talking to. like your mom, she'll be perfect and fit her name perfectly.
Rain Wray (Ron Wray, Mark Wray,Maureen Wray, you know the rest)
I know you were going for the "M" word. Just liked the roll of it.
Also Rayne for spelling??????
I like Maya too. I also agree with the RAYNE spelling. I love that!
Ok, your many opinions have been noted! And Stormy, don't think "anonymous" hid your identity any, dear!!!
Love you all and thanks for your input!
And, Silly Patty, Raven misses you and she's mad that you haven't seen her play football! Whatcha think about that??? HMMM??? LOL!
Actually summer......anonymous wasn't me. it was my mom....i text you and old you what i thought. haha
Post a Comment
<< Home