Bedtime for the Princesses!
Well, the same nite that Raven was such a demon, the good-nite routine went very smoothly!!! Everyone piled on the princess bed and Lucas read the story, while Raven and Riahna cuddled and I documented the occasion! Here are some very funny pictures from that nite! Enjoy!
Raven couldn't just let Riahna lay on her... She had to keep hiking her up, or adjusting the angle she was laying at, or turning her head to point out the pictures in the book, etc... At one point, Raven had Riahna held up so close to the book showing her the pics that Lucas couldn't even see the page to read it!

I'm not sure if this is still considered cuddling, or if this is the precursor to full-out wrestling!

Everyone looks so comfortable here!!!

This is the way the story started out and the same way it ended! I guess all's well that ends well, right?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home