Raven!

There was a little girl, who had a little curl,
Right in the middle of her forehead,
And when she was good, she was very, very good,
But when she was bad, she was horrid.
She stood on her head, on her little trundle bed,
With no one there to say "no",
She screamed and she squalled, she yelled and she bawled,
And drummed her little heels against the window.
Her mother heard the noise, and thought it was the toys,
Falling in the dusty attic,
She rushed up the flight, and saw she was alright,
And hugged her most emphatic!
So, as you can see she does indeed have the curl in the middle of her forehead... And do you know what kind of bed she has? Yup, she has a trundle bed frame that Gma Mickie gave her! I read this story to her tonite for bedtime, and I thought y'all should hear it, too! It certainly fits her! And for those of you wondering, I have no idea what Riahna's excuse is for her crappy little temper! She doesn't have any curls there, yet... And no trundle bed, either! Hmmmm......
Also, something funny about this post... I couldn't find a picture with Raven's little curl... I had to borrow one from my mom! Raven's had this curl now for a couple of years, but a lot of times we pin it back or just leave her hair down or comb her hair back wet, etc... And sometimes you can see the curl, sometimes you can't find it, and other times there's no way you can hide it! It's weird... But now that I've realized we don't have any pics of it, I'll be watching for them!


2 Comments:
Yay for curly hair....
And it is about time that you put up a 'real' blog!! Even though I really appreciate the blog devoted especially to me.
Ha. Right
~Robyn
hey, i know that little girl who has a little curl . . . i have that picture on MY blog!
she's my special sweet dolly. can't wait for you to come back out and stay the night w/ memaw. grandpa should be home soon, so i'll need help taking care of him.
love to you all! don't worry, sissy's getting her "curls" if you keep the candles put up!
Post a Comment
<< Home