RIP Dear Bebe!!!
Question - What do all of these pictures have in common? Do you know? Do you see it?
That's right!!! She has a binky in every single picture! She actually has one in her mouth and two on her belly in the first picture! On Wednesday, Riahna lost her last pacifier, which she calls a Bee or a Bebe. She always had to have it when she was tired and when she was sleeping. If it fell out of her mouth while she was sleeping, then she would wake up and cry.... Lucas or I would have to get out of bed just to stick the bebe back in her mouth... And we always knew what she needed, because she would stand up in her crib and cry "bebe, bebe, mommy, bebe, bebe, etc."
She hasn't had a bebe since Wednesday nite! And I'm glad she lost it, because there have been a couple of times that if I had it, I would have given it to her! I'm glad it wasn't there to be an option! And she's done really good without it... Only a couple of times she's asked for it. This morning, she's not feeling well (she's actually feeling worse!) still and she went to the drawer where the bebes used to be, opened it, came to get me and cried "bebe!" and pulled me to the drawer! I'm thinking that this is much easier than I thought it would be. Easy peezy!



2 Comments:
such a BIG girl now!!! we love you so much and we're so proud of you! hope you feel better soon!
Those are cool pacifiers! Where did you get them? Are they soothies? I heart soothies~Robyn
Post a Comment
<< Home