Guilty Pleasures....
So, lately I stumbled upon a neat website and I'm addicted... It's called Post Secret and you can find it at http://www.postsecret.blogspot.com/ . They also have a facebook page, if you just seach on facebook for Post Secret... Or there are Post Secret books at Amazon.com. Anyways, this is a site where people make homemade postcards with their secret on it, mail it to this guy, and it's posted anonymously for the world to read. Reading some of these people's secrets definitely makes you feel better about your own! Don't worry, none of those are mine, if you're looking!
But, my friend, Robyn, sent me this one that she found on the facebook site! It cracked me up, because I thought it was pretty funny and pretty devious. I got a lot of wrong number calls when I first got my cell phone number, and I wanted to just pretend to be that person to see what those people had to say... I didn't, of course, because I'm not quite that mean! The second reason that it's so funny is the town... You can't tell the name of the town, because they've all been scribbled out, but... There's prolly no other town in the world that has the restaurants Bricktown (the wrong number), Barto's Idle Hour, Bob's Grill, and Bamboo Palace... This person is from Pittsburg!!! And it really makes me want to call the number listed and see who it is and if I know them!



4 Comments:
don't worry, i'm sure you have enough things to tip the scales between heaven and hell w/o adding activities like this to the mix!!! after all, will there be room in the condo and will we have enough jet skis at the lake-side of fire resort?
all my love -- you little devil!
I can't help it that I have the patience of .....um.......Well I have a lot! I cleck through 397 picture before stumbling upon one that I knew!!!!!
I just figured you would enjoy it as much as I did. Probably because you would do the same thing!
Do you think that person still has the same phone number?
I hope so, cause I'm gonna call it... And you pretty much know it has to be a girl to be that mean!!!
And I clicked through all 778 pics online, then I went to amazon.com and ordered one of the books! How funny! You have to get one! I ordered the white one!
um. I am poor. Poor. poor. poor. I can't pay for a stinking book.if I had $20 to spend, I would probably take myself out to dinner and drinks so I could have an adult conversation with an, well, adult.
robyn
Post a Comment
<< Home