A day in the life...

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Funny Sign in Pitt!

Ok, last weekend we had a family reunion for my family. It was my grandma and her brothers, some of their cousins, and all of those descendants! There was a bunch of people there! I was told to be there at 10am and when we showed up at 10:15, we were the first ones there. We decided to run across town to Sonic and get some drinks. On the way there, we saw this sign!


The sign says "Open 7 ways a dick. Walk ns weleome. Boobs for rent!" Looks like some little hoodlums helped out this business in the nite! It was pretty funny! We should drive by again and see if it's been fixed yet! Oh, and this shop is catty wompus from Pat's Lounge, the strip club, which only makes it even funnier! And this is in an old building that Pat used to own, so maybe she decided to open a hair salon with her dancing girls!!! Hahahaha!




5 Comments:

Blogger jill said...

well, i guess this is what happens when you have a beauty salon next door to a "cat house". i have to admit, though, that i thought it was pretty hilarious! wonder how long it stayed that way? we'll have to check it out!

lots of love and love your sense of humor -- feels so much like my own!

8:03 PM  
Blogger Warren Bunch said...

We drove by last nite (Monday), and it was gone... So, it for sure didn't last a week!

8:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! I just saw your "Luke" post. That was NOT funny! If I could come up with a better come back, I would! But I can't! So there!
~Robyn

2:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! I just saw your "Luke" post. That was NOT funny! If I could come up with a better come back, I would! But I can't! So there!
~Robyn

2:55 PM  
Blogger Robynandwes said...

Come on, Summer! Put up a new blog already!

I was just thinking about senior year of high school when your mom told me that we would make great friends because we were both...uh, mean.....
Boy, was she right!!!!!

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home