A day in the life...

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Update on Riahna!!!

Just wanted to let all of you that are out of town know our big news.......


Riahna rolled over for the first time yesterday!!!!!


Lucas and I both had to work yesterday, so the girls were at my mom's house for the day... Scott called me and said "When did Riahna start rolling over?" and I almost cried, cause I missed it. But, oh well... I'll see it eventually! Raven told memaw "I love you" before she told me or Lucas, so I guess that'll be the trend! Every first will happen with memaw or at her house!


PS - I'm also on a "leave of absence" from work at the flower shop so that I can focus on school, and so things in the flower world can pick back up a little. Summer's are really slow for everyone in flowers. I'll be going back at Christmas, if not before. This gives me a chance to focus on school and the girls... and I guess my husband, too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home