Advanced Warning!!!
Just a warning in advance for everyone -- Lucas and I start school on Monday, so we'll prolly post just as infrequently as we always do. Don't expect any changes!
This semester, I'm taking a few interesting classes - Sex and Society; Men, Women, and Society; Zumba; Stability ball; World Religion - just to name the more interesting ones. I'm also taking 2 classes on Language and Acquisition and one class of classroom management. I'm taking 20 hours, total.
Lucas is taking some really hard sounding ones - Interdisciplinary Perspective (what does it even mean?), Value Engineering (huh?), and Engineering Management (but he's not an engineer... no idea!)... And a couple others, to total 12 hours of grad work. Oh, and he'll still be working the on-campus job.
And then Raven's first day of preschool is August 29th. And she follows the Frontenac Schools schedule, instead of the PSU schedule... So, Lucas and I have 5 weeks off for Christmas, but Raven only has a week and a half. It'll kinda be nice, cause we can get more done when she's not here to help, but we'll miss that extra time with her. Well, maybe we won't, cause it's only 3 hours a day, 2 days a week. That might be a much-needed break from the little know-it-all! But ya gotta love her! She keeps it interesting, for sure!


5 Comments:
wow, summer, that schedule sounds rough! were they not offering the underwater basket-weaving course this semester? or were you just not interested in that?
LOVE YOU!
jill/mom/memaw (& sometimes "the wicked witch of the south"!)
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Well, underwater basket weaving was just way too advanced for my already too-strenuous schedule. Who do you think I am, Wonder Woman? Nah! Super Girl? Hahaha! Rosie the Riveter? Ok, I'll go with that!
But I'm still not adding anything else to that schedule.... I still have to have time for all of my extras, like Phi U, Tau Sig, KAFCS, and Honors Assoc! And with my schedule, maybe I can join the student group against HR4437!!!
holy cow woman! how are you going to find time for all of that??? oh yeah, i forgot that you are the master multi-tasker :-) we still need to get together sometime when our schedules match up! i saw the pics of the baby...she's huge!!! we need to get ahold of goldie so that we can all go out sometime! august 29th is my birthday, so we should go celebrate sometime! :-) just call me and let me know what time will work for you.
Aaahhhhh!!!! Jenny!!!! I miss you!!! It's 10pm and we're getting ready to get Raven in bed...I would call ya, but I don't know what time you work tomorrow! Call me tomorrow or I'll call you tomorrow nite!!! - Sum
Post a Comment
<< Home